Wednesday 24 November 2010

More Cows


Cows Ahoy!!
I did warn you there were would probably be more cows coming and here they are. I have been out walking quite a few times and seen cows wandering over the old canal bridges and thought it looked great. This time, on the Montgomeryshire canal walk I actually had my sketchbook with me and managed to get a quick sketch and a couple of photo's. The print was still wet when I took the photo, hence the reflective shine on the bridge, but overall am very happy with the way it turned out. Favourite bits are the giant hogweed in the foreground, pale against the bridge and the view through the arch. This is the last of the new prints for the Powysland Museum exhibition, which has an open evening on the 7th of December starting at 6.00.
Next job - 12 spot illustrations and a cover for the December/January catalogue of the Wine Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment